How To Feature Your Website Or Blog On Opera Mini And UC Browser News Feed
How To Feature Your Website Or Blog On Opera Mini And UC Browser News Feed | How Can I Make My Blog To Show On Opera Mini News Feed?
To feature your website or blog on Opera mini and UC news feed could be a good way of accelerating your traffic and growing your audience, why? as a result, your website latest posts are going to be displayed upon launching the opera mini browser.
Actually those sites being displayed on these browsers front page aren’t there automatically. The owners created a call for participation and it absolutely was granted to them. Before we tend to move ahead to a way to add yours, we’d like to grasp the advantages of doing thus.
• Quality of one’s website is ensured
• Daily readers
• A lot of traffic from totally different readers and sources
• Another source of financial gain to web site owners and bloggers. How?
By displaying your website or blog on UC or opera mini news feed, you’ll be paid five hundredth of revenue made up of displaying their product on your website or blog. You’ll be paid once a $100 threshold is reached.
GETTING STARTED WITH OPERA MINI:
• The primary step is to send a mail to the current email address >> [email protected] <<
• An opera mini agent can reply your mail after 2 to 3 days with the request to put in writing an applicable request which will contain your website link for him to forward it to the news feed team
• Reply in step with what he requested. don’t write long irrelevant words, however be transient and straight to the purpose.
• Send your mail back and relax. it’d take up to one to two weeks for them to review your request and website
• Once approved after the required time, follow subsequent instruction there and have your website on opera mini news feed.
GETTING STARTED WITH UC NEWS:
The submission method is incredibly simple however the approval from the UC News can take over a week to activate it. So, if you do not hear from them for a short while, then don’t worry.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR BLOG OR WEBSITE TO THE TEAM OF UC NEWS.
All you wish is to submit your web site or blog to the UC net or UC News. Use this link http://mp.ucweb.com/index.html and sign in from there.
You will be asked for several queries as well as your Bank CARD number and a photograph of that proof.
NOTE: If you decide on your “account type” to “organization” that you just additionally ought to tell your organization’s “Corporate Identification Number(CIN)”. In “Private” account type, you do not need that.
After successfully submitting your form, the UC net or UC News Team can review your application and website too. they’re going to check your website content. So, better to feature 10-15 smart articles to your blog.
After successful approval from the UC News, your website can get index through Aksotn automatically.
Once indexed and approved, you simply got to visit https://www.ucnews.in/ and click on “Submit an article“. place your post link there and modify it as you wish.
That’s it! you’re able to get traffic from UC News.
DISCLAIMER: AT TIMES IT’D TAKE UP TO A MONTH FOR THEM TO REVIEW AND APPROVE YOUR REQUEST HOWEVER BE REST ASSURED THAT YOU’LL BE ATTENDED TO.
What is the difference between Opera and Opera Mini?
Opera is universal name of web browser while opera mini is specifically designed for mobile devices
Which OS Platforms does opera supports?
Opera supports all major operating systems including Android, iOS, Windows and MacOS
Is UC Browser Better then Google Chrome?
Nope, Google chrome is far more superior in terms of features and speed than UC Browser.